Saturday, November 3, 2007

Rev. Dorothy M. Barry live broadcast at YouTube from Nashville, TN


Greetings to women in ministry live broadcasts to use the new internet technology to share the good news of the gospel.

Here is information on Rev.Dorothy M. Barry live broadcast at YouTube and why she is doing it as part of her ministry outreaches in Nashville, Tennessee.

Message from Rev. Dorothy M. Barry: "Reality Ministry- My first attempt on blogTV"

Greetings in the name of the LORD!

With interest I have been reading and watching the ongoing discussions with Bishop CD Miller, Apostle Stacey Woods and others on the topic "Reality Ministry for the Reality Generation" and decided to give blogTV a try. I am already on YouTube, GodTube and LiveVideo.com.

Personally I was out of my comfort zone because with "YouTube" I don't post it til I can edit and add titles etc, have to learn how to do that with blogTV. Have to figure out why it echos too. Also not used to having an instant audience as you record.

As with any other first attempts there will come a more polished presentation but if you don't start somewhere how will you know if you can do it. So don't laugh but I did get into the boat Bishop!!!

So who's next!!!!!!!

Take a look!!
http://www.blogtv.com/shows/22031/Zm7HZu3rZe3Dbu_&pos=an

Also at: http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/22031/Zm7HZu3rZe3Dbu_&pos=ancr

- - -
Amen! Praise the Lord! To God be the glory!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually my main video ministry can be found at:

http://youtube.com/profile?user=dmbarry777

Just remember God's love can dispel sorrow, help a broken heart, and give us a great assurance that the love of God is real. May the Lord Bless you, Rev. Dorothy M. Barry